Monday, February 4, 2013

Jewelry Board


A friend's birthday was fast approaching and I didnt have a clue what to get her when I was inspired by God to do something special for her, make her something from my heart.  I scoured the dollar store, thrift store and the hardware store (did I mention I am financially challenged, i.e. broke) for ideas when I can only say that I was blessed by Jesus and given one. It is what every girl needs and wants, a beautiful way to display her jewlery.




Here were my steps:

Found a random picture, loved the frame and gave the picture to my roommate's 8 year old son after removing it.




2.) Chalkboard foam board, cut our and entered into frame



3.) dissasembled drywall patches and adhered to foam board










I almost forgot I even added the picture hanging elements
Here is my final RESULT!!!!!!

1st project, pretty freakig amazing and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment